Come the end of summer, you may be running low on new ideas to entertain your child and their friends. This family-friendly, material-low game works on team building, critical thinking, communication, and –of course!– fun-having. Watch as our Child Life Specialist Jessica Doletzky and her team teach us how to play Key Punch.
Zoom Shoes Black Womens Volt 698616 Sneakers Trainers Glow Running Green Fit White 701 Agility Flyknit Nike Zoom Trainers Flyknit Black Volt Fit Green Glow Sneakers White Agility 701 Womens Nike 698616 Shoes Running
Black 701 Fit Agility 698616 Shoes Womens Volt Nike White Sneakers Zoom Running Glow Flyknit Green Trainers
What you need:
- Paper plates
- Open space
- Number each plate (1-20 works, if your children are still learning, start with 1-10)
- Mark a starting line Chain 46 Necklace Cross Twist 0 Cm Diamond 20 Gold 9 Ct Carissima Pendant Inch On Of Yellow 18 7SP6Fnq
- Scatter plates in a random pattern; Do not place in numerical order
- Line up all players
- Only one player can be across the line at a time
- Players must tap the correct plate number (First player taps #1, second taps #2, etc.)
- Players can use any part of their body to tap the plates
- Players may shout to help their friends find the right plates or to encourage them Resistant Joy Country Tall Riding Chocolate Rider Water Brown Equestrian Walking Horse Boots New fqrIngxqwT
How to play:
- Start a timer (using a stopwatch app is handy!) if you want to keep score
- Players take their turns, quickly crossing the line, tapping their number and returning to the group
- If someone crosses the starting line while another player is already in the play area, you must restart and let the clock continue to run
- Once you have tapped all the numbers correctly, stop the clock
- Have the team talk about what went well and how they could beat their time
- Repeat with new team methods until you’re all Key Punched out!
What’s your favorite make-shift family game? Does it beat Key Punch?
University of Michigan C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital is consistently ranked one of the best hospitals in the country. It was nationally ranked in all ten pediatric specialties in U.S. News Media Group’s “America’s Best Children’s Hospitals,” including #4 in the country for heart and heart surgery. In December 2011, the hospital opened our new 12-story, state-of-the-art facility offering cutting-edge specialty services for newborns, children and women.